As sponsor of Startup Weekend in Amsterdam, geo-information is part of Startup Weekend Amsterdam and we are looking forward to it!
Free available geo-components
For years, Esri has been in contact with developers. This has led to the development of the software ArcGIS for Developers. During the weekend the young startups get the opportunity to get to know the power of geo-information and the assistance while working with geo-components.
Geo-information, so what?
The whole weekend Esri is present to assist in the use of geo-information. The different API’s and SDK’s are widely applicable for developers. The geo-components are possible to use in very simple maps, but the real power of the API’s and SDK’s lies with geotriggering, routing, demographic and contextual data, geofencing and more. Need inspiration? With the Esri API’s and SDK’s you can create an dashboard, personalized offers or apps, personal triggers or a geo-startpage. You can also create fun applications like the example below that lets people exploring a city know when they get close to something interesting.
International personal network Esri makes use of a startup program. The special startup program gives the possibility to get assistance from a broad, international network. Make use of experts, data and software.
What can you do with Esri’s geo-software:
· Combine layers of data from various sources to make interactive maps you can share with anyone on any device
· Start from a variety of basemaps – including topographic, satellite imagery, OpenStreetMap, and even the ocean floor
· Plot addresses on your map (convert locations to addresses, too)
· Find the optimal path through multiple stops. It’s more than point A to point B
· Build compelling story maps
· Upload and store your data in the cloud – Your data is your data. What you do in the cloud stays in the cloud
So, if you’re are curious come and meet Xen Buijs from Esri during Startup Weekend Amsterdam!